Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic our hotel has taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staff and everybody staying in The Delphi Amsterdam Townhouse.
We have taken additional measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (RIVM):
- The advice of the Dutch government and RIVM is leading;
- A check will take place first to assess possible health risks;
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our entire hotel. All public areas (including lobby, elevator, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.), reception desks, contact points are being disinfected every hour with the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- In our hotel there are antibacterial hand sanitizers at your disposal;
- There is signage placed throughout the public areas to inform guest about safety measures;
- We make sure our entire hotel staff will receive up-to-date briefings and enhanced operating protocols;
- Reception is available to supervise traffic and inform guests accordingly;
- We would also prefer that transactions take place mainly with a debit/credit card.
- Room attendants and supervisors wear gloves and face masks;
- Rooms will only be cleaned after 3 days.
- Clean towels can be received upon request.
- Room keys are disinfected.
To ensure your own safety please keep the following measures in mind:
- Clean your hands often. Disinfection stands are available in the hotel;
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow;
- Use a tissue for coughs and sneeze;
- Don’t shake hands;
- Always keep a good distance from other people (at least 1.5 metres);
- Stay home if you feel sick.